Sunday 11 November 2018

50 DAYS IS MORE THAN ENOUGH



The end of the year is almost here. If you take a minute to check out your calendar, you would see that it's exactly 50 days to the end of 2018. "How time flies" you may say. 315 days gone already out of the 365 and you can bet that that is how the remaining days of the year will pass away in no time.

This observation then brings to mind an important question: how far have you gone in achieving your goals for 2018?



If you are a person like me, then your answer would be that "I haven't really gone very far with achieving my goals." Yes, there were goals I set out to achieve this year but looking back now, I found out that I couldn't rate myself 70% in the attainment of my set out objectives for the year. This realization made me feel bad initially, but I thought about it over again, and it occurred to me that there is still left 50 days before this year ends. A whole 50 days!

50 days to re-plan. 50 days to re-organize. 50 days to re-strategize. 50 days to give another shot at my goals. 50 days to change the status quo... Indeed there is a lot that can be done within 50 days.

This realization got me very excited, and I think it should do the same to you. You can still go back to the drawing board and get a lot of things done in the remaining days of this year. Whatever area of life you think you haven't done pretty well at, be it your career, business, finances, education, marital, social, spiritual,...just name it; the remaining days in this year can still be used to make a positive impact in those areas of life.

Drew Barrymore stated: "It's never too late. Don't focus on what was taken away. Find something to replace it and acknowledge the blessing you have."

Do not get discouraged about your present level or situation, get up, dust yourself up, and look to the brighter side. 50 days is more than enough to make you proud of yourself by the end of the year.

I am set to make the best use of these 50 days, what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment